Reno Rolle, to paraphrase Hippocrates, let food be his medicine when seeking ways to ameliorate his son’s ADD. It worked so well Rolle pivoted his successes into a company, Boku Superfoods. He harnessed the power of nutritionally dense foods, popularly known as “superfoods,” to create a line of foods. In his years long effort to develop a superior product, Rolle not only fulfilled his mission of having a positive impact on people, but gained some valuable insights into a productive life as well. Obstacles are a part of life and a few successes in pursuit of a lofty goal provide the impetus to overcome them.
- Nutrition is a key factor in meeting challenges.
- In starting a business, focus on having a positive impact and the money will eventually take care of itself.
- A taste of success may be all you need to provide the impetus to overcoming great obstacles.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Panel: Joe De Sena, Johnny Waite, Sefra, Col. Tim Nye & Delle
- Audio Post Engineer – Team Podcast
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan